I like to learn about cool stuff. Here I'm trying to write about some cool things I've learned.
I also have an Atom feed.
- August 5, 2023 - Linear programming for fun and profit. Linear optimization in everyday life
- June 27, 2023 - The cohomology of your programming language is boring. Answering the topos-theoretic questions no one's been stupid enough to ask.
- May 5, 2023 - Reference interpreter for Snek. UCSD Compilers S23
- April 17, 2023 - Notes on the SysV ABI calling convention. Get ready to align the stack
- December 20, 2022 - Type safety prehistory. Gain a newfound appreciation for progress and preservation by diving into the domain-theoretic arguments of yore and yesteryear.